I can't change the world by myself ... but it does take somebody to start. -
Richard Branson (Be the change http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#be-the-change @ OM)

It certainly does have to start from somebody and instead of waiting for
others, let that somebody be me.

More quotes by Richard Branson http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/jbXgI

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1904
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations. - Author Unknown (Hanging
on, Determination & Perseverance
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/hanging-on-determination-and-perseverance
@ OM)

The difficult roads are not there to stop us from moving on. They are there to
give us a chance to grow as well as to stop the people who don't want to move
on badly enough. They're there to stop the other people, for now.

More quotes on Hanging on, Determination & Perseverance
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/8godF

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1903
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass ... it's about learning to dance
in the rain.  - Vivian Greene (Life http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#life @ OM)

And this is probably one of the most important lesson we can learn from our
children. Live and dance through the storm and quoting Haruki Murakami, "...
when you come out of the storm, you won't be the same person who walked in.
That's what this storm’s all about."

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1902
(Click above for the bigger image)

Light is creation. Darkness is the space necessary to create. - Erica Jasmin
Cartaya (Positive thinking http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#positive-thinking @ OM)

Like the Ying and Yang in Taoism, light and darkness are actually
complementary, interconnected and interdependent in the natural world, and how
they give rise to each other as they interrelate to one another; each bringing
out the beauty in the other.

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1901
Start to plan your next trip at JOURNEY Now http://journey.symphonyoflove.net/!