No matter what is going on in your life right now, don't lose hope. Your break
through is coming! - Joyce Meyer (Hanging on, Determination & Perseverance
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/hanging-on-determination-and-perseverance
@ OM)

More quotes by Joyce Meyer http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/nXS0P

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1909
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. -
Mahatma Gandhi (Learning http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/learning @ OM)

More quotes by Mahatma Gandhi http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/DTbP8

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1908
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

The only way on earth to multiply happiness is to divide it.  - Paul Scherer
(Happiness http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/happiness @ OM)

And as the saying goes, "happiness is the only thing that multiplies when you
share it." More quotes on Happiness http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/O9tnx

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1907
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Look back in forgiveness, forward in hope, compassion and up with gratitude. -
Zig Ziglar (Gratitude http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#gratitude @ OM)

More quotes on Gratitude http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/vUZyR

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1906
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Love is how it feels to recognize our essential unity. Awakening to oneness is
the experience of big love. Knowing you are one with all, you find yourself in
love with all. - Timothy Freke (Love http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#love @ OM)

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1905
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________
 Faith, family and friends are not the desserts that follow the big meal of
success; they are the success. - Mark Sanborn

Would you take a train ride of more than 40 hours to reach the "roof of the
world" and what my friend said, "the closest land to heaven?" This is not a
place that is out of this world, but one of the most beautiful destinations in
the world off the beaten path. Take a journey down the off-beaten paths to 10
of the most beautiful destinations in the world
http://journey.symphonyoflove.net/10-beautiful-destinations-down-the-off-beaten-paths.html.

Travel with JOURNEY http://journey.symphonyoflove.net/!