'Love thy neighbor as thyself.' I always have. I hated me, I hated you. - Byron
Katie (Love http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/love @ OM)

Be inspired by words from Byron Katie http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/DvlBr

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1950
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Beauty is the illumination of your soul. - John O'Donohue (Character
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#character @ OM)

No beauty shines brighter than that of a good heart. And quoting Maya Angelou
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/maya-angelou-love-quotes-and-sayings.html,
"Nothing can dim the light which shines from within."

Be inspired by the words from John O'Donohue
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/ARJs6 (*newly added 5 August 2014)

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1949
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

If we always face all people and situations with a grateful heart, we will be
happy and at peace every day.  - Master Cheng Yen (Gratitude
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#gratitude @ OM)

Be inspired with more insights from Master Cheng Yen
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/jlLej

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1948
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

The way you look at things is the most powerful force in shaping your life. -
John O'Donohue (Positive thinking
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/positive-thinking @ OM)

Quoting Dr. Wayne Dyer
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/wayne-dyer-love-quotes-and-sayings.html,
“If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.”

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1947
(Click above for the bigger image)

Have you seen the '25 places that look out of this world but are actually real?
http://journey.symphonyoflove.net/25-places-that-look-out-of-this-world-but-are-actually-real.html'
 Which is/are your favourite from the list? Do let me know if I missed out any
in the comment. I love to hear what you think too :)