Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world. -
Gustave Flaubert (Humility http://journey.symphonyoflove.net/z5jZW @
JOURNEY)There is a saying, “The more I know, the more I realise how little I
knew.” Just this morning, I came across another quote from Socrates
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/socrates-love-quotes-and-love-sayings.html,
 “True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand
about life, ourselves, and the world around us.” Travelling is eyes opening and
humbling for one. Have you come across a story of the frog of the well
http://journey.symphonyoflove.net/travel-quote-travel-makes-one-modest.html?___________________________________Don't
 let people pull you into their storms. Pull them into your peace. - Kimberly
Jones (Choice http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#choice @ OM)We do have a choice to
be either pulled into the storms of others, or continued to live in and share
our inner peace. http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1965(Click above
for the bigger image)
___________________________________Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a
hard battle.  - Ian Maclaren (Rev. John Watson) (Kindness
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#kindness @ OM)Quoting Socrates
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/socrates-love-quotes-and-love-sayings.html,
 "Be nicer than necessary to everyone you meet. Everyone is fighting some kind
of battle."More Quotes on Kindness http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/8t93y
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1964(Click above for the bigger
image)
___________________________________One day you will wake up and there won't be
any more time to do the things you've always wanted. Do it now. - Paulo Coelho
(Life http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#life @ OM)Death is a challenge that we all
face. It tells us not to waste time ... it tells us to do the things or to say
the things that we want to do or say right now; there may not always be another
time.Be inspired with more quotes from Paulo Coelho
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/BvNOH
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1963(Click above for the bigger
image)___________________________________The beginning is the most important
part of the work. - Plato (Take Action
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#take-action @ OM)Quoting Lao Tzu
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/lao-tzu-love-quotes-and-love-sayings.html,
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step."More quotes from
Plato http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/BvNOH
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1962(Click above for the bigger
image)
___________________________________Cause you're only given a little spark of
madness, and if you lose that, you're nothing. - Robin Williams, A Night at the
Roxy (1978) (Living Life to the fullest
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#living-life-to-the-fullest @ OM)
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1961(Click above for the bigger
image)___________________________________Reduce to increase (based on a true
story): An old woman has started to run 20km a day seriously. What do you think
inspired her? Find out what inspired her to do that.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=940859455941068&set=vb.188411217852566&type=2&theater
 ___________________________________Plan your next trip at JOURNEY Now
http://journey.symphonyoflove.net/!