If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a
negative thought. - Peace Pilgrim (Positive thinking
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#positive-thinking @ OM)

Quoting Joyce Meyer
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/joyce-meyer-love-quotes-and-sayings.html,
"Think beautiful thoughts and there will be no room for the ugly ones."

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2089
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Be kind to unkind people. They need it the most. - Ashleigh Brilliant (Kindness
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#kindness @ OM)

Quoting John Harrigan, "People need loving the most when they deserve it the
least."

More quotes on Kindness http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/8t93y

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2088
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

What we fear doing most is usually what we most need to do. - Tim Ferris
(Courage http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/courage @ OM)

Quoting Eleanor Roosevelt
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/eleanor-roosevelt-love-quotes-and-love-sayings.html,
 "You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you
really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I have
lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' You
must do the thing you think you cannot do."

(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

 http://www.symphonyoflove.net/blog/4013/veronika-empowers-other-women.html

She got yell at for giving coats to the homeless. Her Response is truly
inspiring and brilliant! Must watch positive video to start your week
http://www.symphonyoflove.net/blog/4013/veronika-empowers-other-women.html!
http://www.symphonyoflove.net/blog/4013/veronika-empowers-other-women.html

 http://journey.symphonyoflove.net/7-tips-on-hotel-booking-online.html
Become an expert in hotel booking online with these 7 tips and to make booking
hotel an enjoyable and stress free experience for all your future trips. Read
it here http://journey.symphonyoflove.net/7-tips-on-hotel-booking-online.html
Hi, are you planning a trip with your family or friends?
Please consider using the hotel booking services by Symphony of Love at JOURNEY
http://journey.symphonyoflove.net/.