New Year: Getting another chance to make things right, to give more, to love
more, and to start embracing life. - Symphony of Love (Gratitude
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#gratitude @ OM)

Let us remember to be nice to each other, kind to each other, and not just for
today but all year long.

More quotes on Gratitude http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/vUZyR

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2198
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

You cannot give what you do not have. Give to yourself first! - Iyanla Vanzant
(Giving http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#giving @ OM)

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2197
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and think about what could go right. -
Author Unknown (Positive Thinking
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#positive-thinking @ OM)

What we focus on expands; stop worrying about what if ... and start embracing
what will be.

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2196
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

A dream doesn't become reality through magic; It takes sweat, determination,
and hard work. - Colin Powell (Dreams http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#dreams @ OM)

Quoting Vincent Van Gogh
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/vincent-van-gogh-love-quotes-and-love-sayings.html:
 "I dream my painting and I paint my dream."

 http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=2195
(Click above for the bigger image)

 Are you planning a trip with your family or friends?
Please consider using the hotel booking services, at no extra cost to you, by
Symphony of Love at JOURNEY http://journey.symphonyoflove.net/.