The sun will rise and set regardless. What we choose to do with the light while
it's here is up to us. Journey wisely. - Alexandra Elle (Choice
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#choice @ OM)

 Quoting Mae West: "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."

 (Click above for the bigger image)
 ___________________________________

 Eliminate every thought or emotion that does not bring more peace, joy, or
love into your experience. - Iyanla Vanzant (Positive thinking @ OM)

 Quoting Marianne Williamson: "What we focus on in our minds we will experience
in our lives."

 (Click above for the bigger image)
 ___________________________________

 The most satisfying thing in life is to have been able to give a large part of
one's self to others. - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin (Giving
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#giving @ OM)

 Quoting Khalil Gibran: "I slept and I dreamed that life is all joy. I woke and
I saw that life is all service. I served and I saw that service is joy."

 (Click above for the bigger image)
 ___________________________________

 In every community, there is work to be done. In every nation, there are
wounds to heal. In every heart, there is the power to do it. - Marianne
Williamson (Believe-in-yourself
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/#believe-in-yourself @ OM)

 You are the force for goodness in the world and you have the power in you.

 More quotes by Marianne Williamson

 (Click above for the bigger image)
 ___________________________________

 Your greatest growth and progress lies in the area of your greatest
discomfort. - Robin Sharma (Determination & Perseverance @ OM)

 Quoting Marianne Williamson: "The miracle often lies outside our comfort
zone." Be comfortable with the uncomfortable and uncomfortable with the
comfortable.

 More quotes on determination & perseverance

 (Click above for the bigger image)

 If you and I are having a single thought of violence or hatred against anyone
in the world at this moment, we are contributing to the wounding of the world.
- Deepak Chopra (Inner Peace @ OM)

 more quotes by Deepak Chopra

 (Click above for the bigger image)

 Are you planning a trip with your family or friends?
 Please use the hotel booking services by Symphony of Love at JOURNEY; at no
extra cost to you.