*Invitation for UTSAV 2015 *
*The Humsafar Trust Parivaar 21st Anniversary*

In its 21st year, The Humsafar Trust, India's oldest sexual minority
organization continues to serve the spectrum of Lesbian, gay, bisexual,
transgender, queer and hijra communities.

In our 21 years as a community based organisation we have built our work on
the community needs of Health, Advocacy, Capacity Building and Research.

Today we are a family of 300 employees rooted firmly within the LGBTQH
Community.

Sharing the occassion with community, friends and all our supporters.

The Humsafar family invites you for our annual celebration.

We will be having a body building and fashion show competition along with
solo and group dance performances.

.
  • ... The Humsafar Trust Advocacy Unit advocacy.humsa...@gmail.com [gay_bombay]
    • ... The Humsafar Trust Advocacy Unit advocacy.humsa...@gmail.com [gay_bombay]