Hello Mates (and hello Harish Iyer),
Is there anyways we can conjoin, all the LGBT Rights activists and supporting
NGO's under one roof?
REASON: To solve a PROBLEM,............................ first we need to
understand the PROBLEM.
PROBLEM: We are asking the Indian Government to renounce/repeal Section 377.
But they turn a def-ear to our plea.

QUESTION: If it is in the hands of the Govt/Politician, then what do they care
about the most?

ANSWER: """"  Vote Bank   """"".
Unless we have all the LGBT Community + LGBT Rights activists + supporting
NGO's + LGBT Pride Organizers+ Celebrities (Celina Jaitley..etc), and the whole
plethora of people like ourselves, get under one roof and develop a huge VOTE
Bank, we will be always ignored.
Yes.................I said  =>     I..G..N..O..R..E..D  !!!!!

EXAMPLE: Even in USA, Obama has to bank on LGBT Equal Rights, to attract voters
to win the election. VOTE BANK is that powerful my friend !!!!

DEMOGRAPHIC STATISTIC: Even if you consider 5% of the population to be a part
of LGBT, that still makes us above 7 Carores (but NOT all can vote), but for
those who are out, can always persuade their parents, siblings, friends, to
SWING THE VOTE, in the favor of that Government who will not only repeal
Section 377, but also strengthen our equal rights.
TOTAL VOTE BANK ESTIMATE (Aprox.) =     9   to   11    Carore's      (LGBT +
their parents + Siblings + Supporting Friends + New Age People who support
EQUAL RIGHTS)

Thats a huge vote bank, to make a huge difference !!!!  (All II am saying is:
HELP ME HELP YOU)

Any suggestions?
Rahul - An Equal Rights Activist.
And the link for the article:
Section 377 damaging psychological well-being of homosexuals: Law Commission
Chairman - Firstpost

|   |
| Section 377 damaging psychological well-being of homosex...The existing laws
pertaining to gay sex are damaging the psychological well-being of homosexuals
in the country, Law Commission Chairman said. |
|  |
| View on www.firstpost.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

   Ardhnarishwara Support Group (cherishing the delightful & enchanting
"Rainbow World")