Bring presence into whatever you do. - Eckhart Tolle (In the Moment
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/in-the-moment)

 More Eckhart Tolle Quotes and Sayings
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/eckhart-tolle-love-quotes-and-sayings.html
 ___________________________________

 Your past is just a lesson, not a life sentence. - Paulo Coelho (Letting Go
and Moving On http://om.symphonyoflove.net/letting-go-moving-on)

 More Paulo Coelho Quotes and Sayings
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/paulo-coelho-love-quotes-and-love-sayings.html
 ___________________________________

 Freedom isn't a destination; it's a state of mind. - Byron Katie (Attitude
http://om.symphonyoflove.net/attitude)

 More Attitude Quotes and Sayings
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/attitude-quotes-and-sayings.html
___________________________________

 Nothing happens ahead of its time, and what needs to happen always happen. -
Byron Katie (Patience and Timing http://om.symphonyoflove.net/patience-timing)

 More Byron Katie Quotes and Sayings
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/byron-katie-love-quotes-and-sayings.html
 ___________________________________

 It's tempting to ignore what you don't want to deal with. But ignoring won't
improve things. You cannot change what you refuse to confront. - Karen
Salmansohn (Change http://om.symphonyoflove.net/change)

 More Karen Salmansohn Quotes and Sayings
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/karen-salmansohn-love-quotes-and-sayings.html
 ___________________________________

 Perfection is inhuman. Human beings are not perfect. What evokes our love -
and I mean love, not lust - is the imperfection of the human being. - Joseph
Campbell (Love http://om.symphonyoflove.net/love)

 More Joseph Campbell Quotes and Sayings
http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/joseph-campbell-love-quotes-and-love-sayings.html

 Planning to vacation this summer? TripAdvisor brings you the 50 top domestic
summer vacation destinations for U.S. travelers in 2017
http://journey.symphonyoflove.net/summer-vacation-destinations-2017.html, based
on the greatest increase in seasonal hotel booking interest. In addition,
discover savings at popular U.S. travel destinations when visiting during the
least expensive summer week and make the most of your travel budget.