Your intuition feels what your eyes can't see. Trust it. - Doe Zantamata (Faith
https://om.symphonyoflove.net/faith)

 More Faith Quotes and Sayings
https://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/faith-quotes-and-sayings.html

 ___________________________________

 The world is larger and smaller than we are in the habit of thinking. I move
it whenever I move; it moves me when I rest. We ought always to be prepared to
move or to be moved. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (Attitude
https://om.symphonyoflove.net/attitude)

 More Johann Wolfgang von Goethe Quotes and Sayings
https://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/johann-wolfgang-von-goethe-love-quotes-and-love-sayings.html

http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/viktor-e-frankl-love-quotes-and-love-sayings.html

 ___________________________________

 The only thing that is ultimately real about your journey is the step that you
are taking at this moment. - Eckhart Tolle (In the Moment
https://om.symphonyoflove.net/in-the-moment)

 More Eckhart Tolle Quotes and Sayings
https://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/eckhart-tolle-love-quotes-and-sayings.html

 What a man thinks of himself, that it is which determines, or rather
indicates, his fate. - Henry David Thoreau (Attitude
https://om.symphonyoflove.net/attitude)

 More Henry David Thoreau Quotes and Sayings
https://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/henry-david-thoreau-love-quotes-and-love-sayings.html