Sorry for resending this email. I forgot using “Reply All”.

Thank you for your response, Arsen and Jakub.
I did not know C++ also supports Unicode identifiers.
I looked a little into C++ and found C++ accepts the same form of
identifiers as Rust.
So I will do further investigation of libcpp with the hope that it can also
be used in the Rust frontend.

Raiki Tamura