> 20263 SPARC64 ASM bug
>
>  Eric has a patch; I've asked about possible other ways to fix it.

I've answered, but probably not very constructively as your remark was not
crystal-clear either. :-)  Btw, I think you should "Add CC" you when you
comment on specific PRs in order to speed up the discussion.

Note that the patch has been approved by Roger for 4.x, so it should already
have been checked in, had I not run into technical contingencies lately.

However the same problem is present in 3.4.x for the C++ compiler (but is not
a regression there) so I'd like you to make a decision for that branch too.

Thanks in advance.

--
Eric Botcazou