Joe Buck wrote:
Daniel Berlin wrote:

IE if we added a very large warning to the submission page that said
"PLEASE NOTE: BY SUBMITTING A TESTCASE, YOU AGREE THAT WE HAVE THE RIGHT
TO CREATE, USE, AND PUBLISH EITHER YOUR VERBATIM TESTCASE OR A
DERIVATIVE UNDER GCC'S CURRENT LICENSE"
or something of the sort, they would be very hard pressed to win in a
real lawsuit in court.