On Apr 8, 2005, at 1:35 AM, vivek sukumaran wrote:

Hello everybody,
I need benchmark programs for my project.
Does anybody have or know the links to C benchmarks
that can be compiled using gcc?
Thanking you,

You question is not clear and this is probably wrong list for whatever you are looking for.

If you want to benchmark your project then you need
write a benchmark or find existing benchmark. And this
all depends on what is your program. This list is not
appropriate in this case.

If you have your project and benchmark and you are
asking how to use that benchmark with your project
than you need to consult people who are more familiar
with your project and that benchmark. Again, this is
not the list for such queries.

-
Devang