Richard Sandiford wrote:
Richard Sandiford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Mark,

I tried running some MIPS16 tests against RC1 and found a regression
from 3.4.  The problem is the following hack in mips.h:
[...]
The patch reduces the number of mips64 {-mips16}{-EL,-EB} C failures
from 203 to 58 with no regressions.  I'm still running normal mips-elf
tests.  If they pass, is this patch OK for RC2?  Or should it wait
until 4.0.1?

Just as an update on this: the normal mips-elf RC1 tests passed
and I've since tested and applied the patch to mainline.  It would
be nice to get it into RC2 as well if possible.  Is it OK to add the
patch to the wiki page?

Yes, please.

--
Mark Mitchell