--- Begin Message --- I am trying to install gcc on RedHat Enterprise Linux 3. I do not have a compiler installed on the system. I see that gcc requires a ISO C90 compiler. Where can I get one? Also, when I try to configure gcc for install, I get an error that states that I need to set cc environmental variable to a working compiler. I think this will be taken care of when I install a ISO C90 compiler. Any help you can give me would be great.

Thanks,
Tim Bowers