> Do you know why GCC4 is deprecated on sparc-openbsd ? It's simply
> because no-one so far has been able to dedicate the CPU time to track
> down the few bugs that prevented us from switching to gcc 3.x from 2.95.
>
> That's right, I said CPU-time. It takes too long to bootstrap the compiler,
> it takes too long to rebuild the whole system. And thus, it rots.

-bash-2.05b$ perl userlookup.pl "%espie%"
Name:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      ID:569

mysql> select COUNT(*) from bugs where reporter = 569;
+----------+
| COUNT(*) |
+----------+
|        0 |
+----------+
1 row in set (0.06 sec)

mysql> select COUNT(*) from longdescs where who = 569;
+----------+
| COUNT(*) |
+----------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> select COUNT(*) from attachments where submitter_id = 569;
| COUNT(*) |
1 row in set (3.59 sec)