> Jan Hubicka wrote, Friday May 20th
>
> > The attached patch seems to fix the problem to me (at least to the point
> > so I can build cc1 binarry).  What kind of other problems you are
> > seeing?
... just realized that you have still reported the problem that build stops at
the cc1 level: This is normal that your build stops at the cc1 level. The
errors showing up when building libgcc2 stem from problems with the dwarf2
assembly output. Locally on my machine I am having head  CVS with the patch,
I had been posting this week (it's not yet in CVS). With the dwarf2 patch,
the full bootstrap will succeed.

Yours,

Björn