Mark Mitchell wrote:
> Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
>
>> On Sun, Jun 05, 2005 at 12:41:43PM -0400, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
>>
>>> * mips-wrs-windiss
>>> * powerpc-wrs-windiss
>>>  I don't think these were supposed to be in the FSF tree at all, were
>>> they?
>>

>> This question belongs more in this thread than in the fixproto one so
>> I'll reask it: Why do you think this?
I seem to remember asking about this some years ago, and finding out
that its existence was not documented anywhere public, which it still
isn't.  It's also odd that a VxWorks simulation environment is
sufficiently different from VxWorks that it needs a different configuration.

> Putting it more strongly, I think these should stay.
OK, I stand corrected.

> WindISS is a Wind River simulation environment (including C library),
> and is still available; Wind River ships WindISS with some of its
> development platforms.
OK.  :-)  Your job to keep it running.  Care to list yourself in
MAINTAINERS?