On Tue, Jun 14, 2005 at 04:43:47PM -0700, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> Right now, the libstdc++ versioning/ABI situation is is all that stands
> between us and 4.0.1 RC2, now that Jakub has fixed the GLIBC miscompilation.

Weren't we waiting for the updated po files (at least for the translations
that were known to contain bugs that resulted in compiler crashes,
i.e. de, es, tr and zh_CN)?

Joseph, have you uploaded 4.0.1 RC to the TP robot?
Will it msgmerge automatically and send back or do we need to wait for
the translators to actually msgmerge it manually?

        Jakub