Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
On Fri, 8 Jul 2005, Daniel Berlin wrote:

I was thinking we maybe should just copy the checked in project list
from the wiki, remove the duplicates (IE struct aliasing part I and II,
etc), and add a news item saying:

"GCC 4.1 stage 2 is now closed.  The following projects were
contributed: <project list>.  Thank you to all contributors, testers,
and everyone else for making stage 2 of gcc 4.1 a success"

I like this idea.  Want to go head? ;-)

I was going to wait until midnight to officially announce Stage 3, but, heck, let's just consider it pre-announced for 6.75 hours from now, and go ahead and update the web site.

Thanks!

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC