DJ Delorie wrote:

> > Then, you will like the following kind of patches:
> >
> > +      warning (0, "%H undefined behavior if loop runs for more than %qE
> > iterations",
> > +          find_loop_location (loop), estimation);
>
> I think we would like them better if you could choose to silence them,
> especially when people use -Werror.

How can I do this?

> Please avoid passing 0 to
> warning() for new warnings; especially if there's no other way to
> control them.

I have just mimicked one of the other uses of warning without paying
much attention to the parameters (that are by the way not documented).

/* A warning.  Use this for code which is correct according to the
   relevant language specification but is likely to be buggy anyway.  */
void
warning (int opt, const char *gmsgid, ...)