Hi Russell,

>Hi,
>
>I just wanted to let anyone who might interested know that there's an attempt
>underway to add support for rvalue references to G++. I've got a preliminary
>patch at http://russ.hn.org/rref/ which adds partial support for them, and I'm
>hoping to turn it into a complete implementation over the next few weeks.

Besides repeating again that personally I consider this effort very,
very welcome, just wanted to restate (*) that probably you should take
as baseline current *mainline*, not 4.0.0, because, of course, any
possible patch will go in mainline only. Also obvious, in case you are
actually willing to contribute the code to FSF (otherwise why discussing
it on the GCC development mailing list? ;) please start ASAP the
copyright assignment paperwork: it takes time!

Thanks,
Paolo.

(*) See comp.std.c++