On Thu, 30 Jun 2005, Mike Stump wrote:
> I had a friend call up and ask where he could find the gcc-4.0.0 tarball.  I
> did a quick survey of the GNU FTP mirrors and only 1 out of the first 7 had
> gcc-4.0.0 on it.  :-(  At least some of the GNU mirrors aren't carrying
> gcc-4.0.0.

Is the situation still as bad for GCC 4.0.0 (and GCC 4.0.1)?  If this
is the case, I recommend telling [EMAIL PROTECTED] so that they can
remove broken mirrors or work on resolving the problems.

> I did a quick survey of the our gcc mirrors, and 8 of 12 had 4.0.0.

Phew, that's at least not as bad.

If you are aware of any stale mirrors, or anyone else is, I'd appreciate
could you complain to the server maintainers and, if there is no response
forthcoming in time, remove that mirror from the mirrors.html page (Cc:ing
the server maintainers on the message to gcc-patches).

When I did that in the past, responses where generally good.

Gerald