Hello,

 Subject says it all - I do not know if that is new. I just have a bug
 in Gujin-1.2 with this new compiler, because function:

__attribute__ ((section (".xcode_start"), noreturn))
void xcodeseg_never_call_address_zero (void)

 calls xcodeseg_BOOT1_putstr() generated by macro:

#define GENERATE_VOID_EXTRA2CODE_INDIRECT_STUB(fctname, fctadr, params...) \
        __attribute__ ((section (STRING(.Xxcode2text_ ## fctname))))  \
        void xcodeseg_ ## fctname (params) {                            \
        EXTRASEG_REVERSE_STUB (fctadr, STRING(.Xtext2xcode_ ## fctname));\
        }

 Adding ", noinline" to the attribute list fix it all, I just was wondering
 if inlining in between GCC sections is safe in the general case.

  Etienne.