Haren Visavadia wrote:

You missed "The GCC team has been urged to drop
support for SCO Unix from GCC, as a protest against
SCO's irresponsible aggression against free software".

 When starting my Unix learnings with SCO Xenix/286,
SCO Xenix/386 and SCO Unix (all some kind of trademarks),
I have always wondered what on earth this really meaned.

 Did it mean that the support for SCO Unix, the '3.2.[2-4]'
was dropped but the support for SCO OpenServer5 and SCO
UnixWare were continued or what?  Can it be so hard to ask
someone who knows something about the SCO products to write
some sane clauses to the FSF documents ?

 Maybe "SCO Unix" means something else for Haren and some
FSF people but my thought is that the majority understands
it to mean the SCO's SVR3.2 release from the late 80's and
early 90's... Ok, the heir for SCO Unix is the OSR5 but the
UnixWare got from Univel/Novell has always been called as
"UnixWare" so "SCO Unix" cannot be called so... If the "SCO
Unix" means all the SVR4 and SVR5 based Unices, then also
AIX, Solaris2, HP-UX, Irix and others were dropped from all
support....