Mike Ainley wrote:
> This web site is turning away Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.

Are you using a download accelerator?  The gcc.gnu.org site refuses most
of them, as they cause load issues on our server.  They are also popular
with spammers, who use them for spam bots.  The message you are seeing
is a bit confusing, since it doesn't mention the download accelerator
problem.  It only mentions the spam bot problem.  I asked for this to be
fixed once, but apparently nothing was done.

IE5, without a download accelerator, should work just fine.
--
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.specifix.com