On 9/14/05, Mark Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> GCC 4.0.2 RC1 is now available from FTP mirrors of gcc.gnu.org, in the:

looks pretty ok on sparc/sparc64 linux, see
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2005-09/msg00751.html my only
concern is the issues with treelang, see, e.g.,

other issues are,

PR16923, multilibbed, address by H.J. AFAIR...

the libmupflap issues that I can't debug....

a few libstdc++ issues under 64 bit that I simply keep out off...

an ada, ce3810b, failure that I simply don't understand enough about
the testsuite to debug manually...

let me know if I can provide more detailed info for any of you guys
that want to understand better the sparc/sparc64 linux situation...

N.B. I do use a recent binutils, binutils-2.16.91.0.2-4, from FC
development... to me, this is a good binutils...

--
Cheers,

/ChJ