On Sep 19, 2005, at 3:21 PM, Mike Stump wrote:

On Sep 18, 2005, at 2:43 PM, Ulrich Weigand wrote:
In fact, as far as I can recall, 4.0.2 will be the first
ever GCC release with zero testsuite FAILs across all
languages on s390-ibm-linux ...

[ rub eyes ]

[ head explodes ]

[ desperately trying to make sense of the world ]

You didn't test --enable-languages=obj-c++

4.0.2 or any 4.0.x does not have obj-c++.

Anyways, all of the known failures with the obj-c++ with the GNU
runtime have been filed and someone needs to look into them.

Only one of the issues is really a library problem which I
will be fixing once 4.1 is branched.

Thanks,
Andrew Pinski