On Wed, Aug 30, 2023 at 12:26 AM Richard Biener <rguent...@suse.de> wrote:

> On Tue, 29 Aug 2023, Andrew Pinski wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >   I was reading some code in tree-vect-patterns.cc and I came across
> > vect_recog_mixed_size_cond_pattern . The code tries to handle
> > comparisons from COND_EXPR but that cannot happen any more (after
> > r13-707-g68e0063397ba82).
> > Should this code be removed now?
>
> tree-vect-patterns.cc still builds COND_EXPRs with embedded comparisons,
> so this might be still used by means of pattern recognition of patterns.

Oh I see and I also seem to have missed the comment at towards the
beginning of the file too:
/* TODO:  Note the vectorizer still builds COND_EXPRs with GENERIC compares
   in the first operand.  Disentangling this is future work, the
   IL is properly transfered to VEC_COND_EXPRs with separate compares.  */

Thanks,
Andrew