Friday July 12, 16:00 UTC
https://bbb.sfconservancy.org/b/mar-aom-dmo-fko
Using #overseers on irc.libera.chat as backup.

To get the right time in your local timezone:
$ date -d "Fri Jul 12 16:00 UTC 2024"

Sourceware relies on cooperation among a broad diversity of core
toolchain and developer tool projects, hackers, organizations, ideas,
and communication styles. The monthly Sourceware Open Office meetings
are one way of coming together as a community and discuss our shared
development infrastructure.

- Discussion topics:

  - Sourceware @ Conservancy - Year One
    https://inbox.sourceware.org/20240529190215.ga26...@gnu.wildebeest.org/
    It was a busy year and we would like to give an overview of
    various topics. Communications, New and updated services, Security,
    New and upgraded hardware, Finances and Next year plans

  - https://sourceware.org/sourceware-security-vision.html
    An update on the plans and funding story.

  - How do we get consensus on and integrate alternative Core
    Toolchain Infrastructure ideas for different funding models,
    governance, cyber security and service deployments to ensure that
    everyone involved is confident our infrastructure plans work out
    well for the whole community.

We used to have both a BBB meeting room and an irc channel
discussion. But that became a little confusing. So for some previous
meetings we used irc exclusively. But this time we'll try to use the
BBB meeting room exclusively.

https://bbb.sfconservancy.org/b/mar-aom-dmo-fko