I just finish porting gcc to our new architecture: S+core
  Both gcc & g++ & libstdc++ are successfully build.

  But I have problem in testing, though I've pass lot's of
  informal C test patterns which my partner scratched from the internet.

  The GCC testing framework is so complicated to understand.
  It is built on top of the DejaGnu which are built on top of
  Expect which are built on top of Tcl and Autoconf which ......

   GCC Test  -- DajaGnu ---- Expect --- Tcl

                         |-- autoconf -- M4

                         |-- automake --- ??

  I have a simulator which has a command line interface and
  a gdb_server interface.
  How can I run the GCC testing?
  Should I survey all the tools listed above?