Yea, am just wanna make a compiler for my programming language (because it
is VERY NEW and the good reason is that IT IS COMPILED) and because it is
compiled i need a compiler for my programming language,

There are not many features in it BUT i will be adding stuff to it.

The programming language is just an extension to python because why not?
Like seriously, this programming language is a project but I still want IT
to be good.

The zip file is just the programming language's folder.

Am bad at writing emails so you guys many unaccept this.

Thank you!