Daniel Berlin wrote:

On Thu, 2005-10-20 at 11:06 -0700, David Daney wrote:
I just did an unapproved commit to the svn repository (r105372) on the theory that it is still a test repository.

This is permitted isn't it?

Sure.

One thing that happened is that all the bugzilla bugs that were referenced got updated as well. But this is in the live bugzilla.

Yes, well, this is not a worry.

I can remove the comments that match the new log format from the db and
they will just magically disappear, and will do so during final
conversion.

The bugzilla part needs as much testing as anything else.

Did I do something *BAD*?

Nope.

David Daney

I am in the middle of getting the sourcecode VIA svn.
Looks good.
Though, every now and then, there are hangings.