Lars Gullik Bjønnes writes:
 > Bernd Schmidt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
 >
 > | Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
 > | > It seems that svn is unable to send all its requests to the svn
 > | > repo over one ssh connection. In one test I just did I had to enter
 > | > the ssh password five times.
 > |
 > | man ssh-agent
 >
 > The connection is still set up five times with ssh-agent... it is just
 > hidden from view.

It is, but the issue doesn't arise if you use SSH connection caching.
Well, it does arise in the sense that multiple connections are made,
but they are simple TCP connections with little overhead.  Were there
no caching I would be strongly opposed to using Subversion but with it
I have no objection at all.

Andrew