On Friday 21 October 2005 09:51, Toon Moene wrote:

        > So where does the compiler lose this valuable information ?

        Toon, could you open PRs for these problems?  Some of the failures you
see
        look like aliasing problems.  It'd be nice to have them in bugzilla,
even
        if they end up being dups of existing reports.

I'll try.  Unfortunately, I'm still working on a text-only basis
(this is what you get when you want Debian Sarge AMD64 on a brand
new laptop - I'm not complaining).

I'll see if I can manipulate bugzilla this way via lynx.

Kind regards,

--
Toon Moene - e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - phone: +31 346 214290
A maintainer of GNU Fortran 95: http://gcc.gnu.org/fortran/