> I've put a possible patch in the metabug (24639).  As I mention in
 > the comments, I'm not comfortable self-approving it given my lack of
 > knowledge about the option processing code and the debate over what
 > we want the default -Wuninitialized behavior to be.
 > jeff

If it helps, I withdraw my objection.

Out of curiosity, I bootstrapped your patch with -Wuninitialized=2 in
STRICT2_WARN and got 63 hits within GCC on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu.

That's not too terrible to fix, if we decide to add that flag to the
bootstrap sequence.

                --Kaveh
--
Kaveh R. Ghazi                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]