On Mon, Nov 28, 2005 at 08:20:31PM -0800, Jim Wilson wrote:
> There isn't enough ia64 maintainer bandwidth to provide detailed
> comments on testsuite results on old machines with old tools versions.

Sorry I don't have anything newer.  I think the results are about as good
as what I saw before (unfortunately I haven't done regular tests on that
machine).

> Some of these probably need an updated binutils to fix.  Some of these
> are problems that weren't fixed until just before the gcc-4.0 release.

I can produce a run with an updated binutils; I'm not in a position to
use a newer glibc though (the old glibc is related to the libstdc++ wchar
problems, I'm pretty sure).