Hi,

Am Freitag, 16. Dezember 2005 19:31 schrieb Dan Kegel:
> Your PR is a bit short on details.  For instance, it'd be nice to
> include a link to the source for nbench, so people don't have
> to guess what version you're using.  Was it
>   http://www.tux.org/~mayer/linux/nbench-byte-2.2.2.tar.gz
> ?
>
> It'd be even more helpful if you included a recipe a sleepy person
> could use to reproduce the problem.  In this case,
> something like
>
> wget http://www.tux.org/~mayer/linux/nbench-byte-2.2.2.tar.gz
> tar -xzvf nbench-byte-2.2.2.tar.gz
> cd nbench-byte-2.2.2
> make CC=gcc-4.0.1  CFLAGS="-ftree-loop-linear"
>
> Unfortunately, I couldn't reproduce your problem with that command.
> Can you give me any tips?
>
> Finally, it's helpful when replying to the list about filing a PR
> to include the PR number or a link to the PR.
> The shortest link is just gcc.gnu.org/PR%d, e.g.
>    http://gcc.gnu.org/PR25449

Sorry, i had forgotten to give the information. It was nbench-2.2.2.
a 'make CC=gcc-4.0.2 CFLAGS="-O3 -march=... -ftree-loop-linear"'
should be enough.
The bugreport is a duplicate of 20256, as i have written into bugzilla.
The source extracted in 20256 is nearly the same as the 'neural net'
benchmark.

The next time i write a bugreport, i should more concentrate on it, sorry
again for this.

cu,
Ronny Peine