Bernd Schmidt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> One additional question, suppose I don't want to merge a huge number of
> revisions in one go, and I do
>    svnmerge.py merge -r a-small-list-of-revisions
>    svn diff ;; to verify everything is OK
>
> Do I then have to commit the merge so far before running svnmerge.py
> again, or can it get all the information it needs from the local
repository?

Also note that, theoretically, it's better to do it in one-go as you'd end
up with less conflicts. This is why svnmerge does it that way (and goes
through large extent to automatically minimize the number of merge
operations it performs). But if you know what you're doing, you can merge as
much as you want at each go.
--
Giovanni Bajo