Steve Ellcey wrote:
2006-01-25  Andreas Tobler  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

        * genautomata.c (main): Add insn-config.h and recog.h to the
        include list.
        * Makefile.in (insn-automata.o): Adjust dependencies for the above
        includes.

Andreas,

I don't know if you have checked this in yet (you sent it to gcc instead
of gcc-patches) but for IA64 Linux and HP-UX this isn't quite enough.

No, I do not have done the ci, was away. And sorry for posting this to gcc. Webmail crap :(

I still get implicitly declared errors for a couple of functions declared
in ia64-protos.h.  I think the patch needs to be expanded to include
tm_p.h in addition to tm.h.  I am testing that now.

Shall I help? I have a fast sunfire here where I can cross check.

I wait until you come up, then we can put it in together, ok?

Andreas