On 2/3/06, Joel Sherrill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> After running autoconf, it fails a bit differently. Output below my
> signature.
>
> But something doesn't seem right.  *-rtems* and other newlib targets
> have a stdint.h.
> Shouldn't libgcc-math be including the newlib cflags and possibly
> $(LIBGCC2_INCLUDES) when built?  I included LIBGCC2_INCLUDES because
> that is where gcc/config/t-rtems adds
> the rtems specific newlib include directory.

The newlib cflags yes - but I thought the toplevel makefiles take care of
adding include paths to system includes of the target for target libraries?
The patch adds detection of stdint.h and if that fails (have a look at the
configure output) create a _stdint.h header with the necessary typedefs.

> --joel
>
> In file included from
> ../../../../gcc/libgcc-math/i386/../flt-32/e_acosf.c:21:
> ../../../../gcc/libgcc-math/i386/../include/math_private.h:58: error:
> expected specifier-qualifier-list before 'uint32_t'

it seems that this did not work for some reason.  Can you try using
libsse2_la_AM_CFLAGS instead of libsse2_la_CFLAGS in i386/Makefile.am?

Thanks,
RIchard.