Thanks on answer.
I'll try to do something similar.

Cheers

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Stump" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Nemanja Popov" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "GCC Development" <gcc@gcc.gnu.org>
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2006 10:31 PM
Subject: Re: static inline function body is missing

On Feb 24, 2006, at 2:08 AM, Nemanja Popov wrote:
Is it possible to workaround this problem in my port files.

Sounds like a bug, I'd recommend just finding and fixing the bug. Can't imagine it is more than a line to fix.

Watch for TREE_USED, SYMBOL_REF_USED, mark_referenced, mark_decl_referenced....

I'd compile up a port that works (x86-linux maybe), and see where you go wrong compared to it. A watch point on that bit in the DECL will stop as it changes on linux, you can then go up and set breakpoints and compare.

I'll give you an example of a bit from ppc darwin. In print_operand, we do:

      /* Mark the decl as referenced so that cgraph will output the
         function.  */
      if (SYMBOL_REF_DECL (x))
        mark_decl_referenced (SYMBOL_REF_DECL (x));

during printing to ensure that the thing we reference will come out. I suspect, if we left that out, some things we'd want would not come out.

http://www.eset.com