Mark Mitchell wrote:
>> Huh? What are you smoking dude?
>
> Nothing; I don't smoke.

To be clear: in the case of the STL files, I specifically noted that we
do not have to move them out of our repository.  However, it is also
clear that RMS believes (now) that these files should not have been
treated as they were.  I don't have permission to quote his messages on
the topic, so I don't think I should, but I think it's clear that your
understanding of the situation does not match his.

So, I think you need to find the evidence of the permission that was
obtained, so that we can resolve the situation.

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery