> (And who are all of the people in the CC list?  Is there some other
> list discussing this?)

We were randomly CC'd in the initial spew of emails, although I
personally am already on the gcc list, so CC'ing me on this only
serves to mess up my procmail filters.  I've asked privately to be
removed from the CC list, but I guess that wasn't enough, so here's a
public request.

So just to be clear - I am not interested, in any way, in any effort
to port GCC to any Microchip product.  Nothing personal, I just have
enough on my plate already with my existing ports.  Thus, I do not
wish to be personally CC'd on any discussion to those ends.  My
procmail filters will notify me of any mention of my other projects.

Thanks
DJ