On Sat, Apr 15, 2006 at 09:46:24AM +0100, Dave Murphy wrote:
> I had a look through gcc.c and noticed that standard_exec_prefix and
> standard_libexec_prefix are constants which refer to the configured
> install path. gcc_exec_prefix and gcc_libexec_prefix are the equivalent
> paths adjusted for the relocated toolchain but the unadjusted variables
> are used in several places. The attached patch switches them for the
> adjusted variables and is a partial fix for my problem but unfortunately
> isn't the whole story. The relocated compiler is still checking for
> includes in the configured location but all the directories reported
> from -print-search-dirs are now relocated.

No, this patch is not correct.  Take a wander through set_std_prefix
and the call to update_path in add_prefix.

You might want to play around with relocation on a non-MinGW-hosted
system, for comparison.  Does that work better?  If so, it's likely
something which does not handle drive letters.  make_relative_prefix
may need to be taught something about them.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery