I just did a search on "My bugs" and found that one of them, 22118, had a title that I didn't recognize. I then remembered that the title had been changed from my original description; ordinarily there is not an entry in a bugzilla record noting that a title has in fact been changed.

I would like to suggest that all substantive changes to a bugzilla record (change of title, change of component, change of "Reported against", etc.) be automatically accompanied by a log entry in the PR that states the change and who made it. Then we can at least have a record of who made changes and be able to ask them why there were made, etc.. I think e-mail is now sent to interested parties when such changes are made, but it would be good if a record is kept in the PR, too.

Brad

BTW, PR 22118 can probably be closed; for example, Geoff has committed