Gyle Yearsley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hi my name is Gyle Yearsley. I am a design engineer at ZiLOG. We are in the
> process of releasing a new CPU. I have generated a gcc backend for this
> processor. I have read your contributions page and was wondering what the
> steps are and how to get permission to add this to the gcc distribution.

Step 1: Sign a copyright assignment with the Free Software Foundation.
To start this process, send an e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Step 2: Send the patches, against current mainline, to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Volunteer to be the maintainer for the
port--if the port is not maintainer, it will wind up getting removed.

Step 3: Hector people until the patch is committed.

Thanks for helping!

Ian