Hi,

I'm planning to change TYPE_ARG_TYPES to use TREE_VEC instead of
TREE_LIST for compact representation.

I just noticed that the Java frontend has ARG_FINAL_P, which uses a
bit in the TREE_LIST node that is pointed to from TYPE_ARG_TYPES.

I am wondering if there is any way we could move this bit elsewhere.
The TREE_VEC node doesn't really have space for per-parameter data
other than the vector proper.  I could use TREE_TYPE of TREE_VEC to
keep an array of boolean values to represent ARG_FINAL_P for each
parameter, but I am not sure if that is a clean solution.

Thoughts?

Kazu Hirata